Majesty for Linux contains both the full Majesty game, and the expansion pack, The Northern Expansion.
Majesty is a unique sim putting you in the crushed velvet hotseat of your own kingdom. With an epic quest before you, you make the decisions of where to build your settlement`s guilds and temples. Each one has a mind of its own and must be enticed to meet your goals, via rewards you offer and spells you cast.
Meanwhile you must make sure that your treasury stays flush with cash to support these and other outlays necessary to maintain a thriving medieval town. The fact that you are being barraged by attacks from mythical beasts and fantastic creatures doesn’t make your job any easier.
Majesty runs on x86 PC and Apple PPC hardware running Linux.
Majesty comes in a DVD-style case, and is on a single CD-Rom.
Rating: E – Everyone
- Linux Kernel 2.2.x or later
- GNU C Libraries (glibc) 2.1.x
- XFree86 Release 3.3.x or later
- 166 MHz x86 Processor (300 MHz or better is recommended), or PowerPC G3 or better.
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 at 16bpp
- 48 MB RAM
- OSS compatible sound card
- 410 MB free hard disk space
- 4x CD-ROM drive